The Path: Montauk Retreat
Join us for the perfect start to summer. Retreat in Montauk. Yoga and meditation by Ally Bogard. Gourmet food prepared by Chef Daphne Cheng.
Our theme for the retreat is lila. Lila is creative play. Release your limiting beliefs. Try new things. And surrender to Joy.
It’s also the dance between feminine and masculine energy. Come play with us in Montauk.
Please review details regarding Weekend Intensive, June 2nd-5th as well as Extended Retreat option, June 2nd-8th prior to filling out form. Please feel free to email Lisa@thepath.com with questions at any time.
Tuition for the weekend intensive (June 2nd - 5th): $900 (housing costs are separate and specific to preference - see drop down menu below)
- Arrival on Thursday, June 2nd at 5pm and departure on Sunday, June 5th at noon
- Chef prepared meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Meditation twice a day and wisdom discussion on theme
- Daily Yoga
- Recreation & Entertainment: bonfire on the beach and sound healing
- Optional Activities: bike tour, guided nature hike, SUP (stand up paddle board), massage, etc.
- Accommodation for individuals participating in the weekend intensive are directed to choose from a variety of options at Hither House, classic beach cottages situated beside a nature preserve, minutes from access to the ocean.
Please fill out the following form to register. We will respond with a customized invoice to confirm your registration. If you have any questions, please email Lisa at email@example.com